Bring your Goal to Life by Jennifer Lamprey~🌴
“If you don’t have a vision, nothing happens” - Christopher Reeve-
When I first saw this quote, I was immediately drawn to it. As I have pondered its meaning, I have discovered that, for me, the quote is partially true. I am a visionary. Over many years, I have come to see that I create my life, whether I have a vision or not. I think Christopher Reeve’s might have meant that if we do not have a vision, the things that do happen are usually the things that we don’t want to happen. You see, I create my life. Life happens for better or for worse. My active vision is what opens the way for manifesting those things I really want in my life. 
About 2 ½ years ago, I had a strong vision come to me. I saw in my mind a community of 1,000,000 women. They were standing in a line across the world. Some of them would step forward and lead the others with their unique gifts, then they would step back into line. Other women would then step out and lead with their unique gifts and talents, and so on. I saw this community of women being formed by the year 2020. I also saw that it would be created through online and in-person experiences and gatherings. 
There have been many moments of discouragement, overwhelm, doubt and active limiting beliefs. As I have stepped back into the original vision I had, things have continually become clearer. New pathways have been opened up that bring about the manifestation of the vision. When I step back into the vision, there is always a creation of new connections, new knowledge, new collaborations, and much personal growth. 
I know that many of you might think that you are not a visionary. If so, I would ask- Have you ever imagined anything? Vision is Imagination. Essentially, everybody is a visionary. Consider the following quote:
“Throughout the centuries there were men who took first steps down new roads armed with nothing but their own vision. Their goals differed, but they all had this in common: that the step was first, the road new, the vision unborrowed, and the response they received — hatred. The great creators — the thinkers, the artists, the scientists, the inventors — stood alone against the men of their time. Every great new thought was opposed. Every great new invention was denounced. The first motor was considered foolish. The airplane was considered impossible. The power loom was considered vicious. Anesthesia was considered sinful. But the men of unborrowed vision went ahead. They fought, they suffered and they paid. But they won.”
― Ayn Rand, The Fountainhead
I believe this quote refers to each of you. You have the ability to create something amazing with the vision that is in you. The goal you created for this 14- day challenge may seem unrealistic, unimportant or impossible to achieve. You may have created goals in the past, and have been frustrated by the results.
Today’s challenge is going to help you drown out all that negative chatter you have around goals and goal setting.This will help you break through the fog created by negative experiences around goals. You have within you the ability to create great things.
~Here is the Challenge~
This process should take about 10 minutes. You may feel so connected and clear that you will want to do this for longer than 10 minutes. Or multiple times today. That is great!💛
1. Find a quiet place (mine is the bathroom😁...with three kids and a husband, the bathroom is about the only place in our house that is quiet)
2. Begin saying your goal out loud repeatedly, or in your head.
3. As you say your goal, imagine in your mind that you have already accomplished your goal. What does it look like? What are you doing? How are others interacting with you?
4. Now we want you to feel the experience. Do you feel excited? Creative? Happy? Motivated? Confident? Care-free? Empowered? Optimistic? Peaceful? Satisfied? Thankful? Feelings add power to your thoughts. Ignite both your mind and heart.
5. Open up your imagination to new thoughts and ideas that come through you
6. If an inspired action comes through to mind, do it right away. Taking the action creates more visions to be acted upon. The action lets you experience the reward.
7. Write down your experiences with this… What you saw… What you thought… What you felt
8. Share here on the Facebook event page
9: Enjoy the process and let go of expectations